Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tuesday, Oct 29, 2013 Errands in 2014 Nissan Versa SV - odometer reads 1416 miles and avg mpg 31.2

On Tuesday, I went to the post office to mail my appeal form for my insurance claim that was processed as out of network.  Then, I tried to go to City Hall to pay for our dog's registration, since he just got his rabies shot.  They only take cash at City Hall, so I had to go back home for the cash.  I went back to City Hall and paid the fee (with nickels and dimes) and got the new tag for our dog.

I drove 10.3 miles total.  The average miles per gallon was 31.2.  There are 268 miles remaining on the 6th tank of gasoline.  The ending odometer was 1416 miles.

10.3 miles on trip gauge

31.2 avg mpg

268 miles remaining on the 6th tank of gasoline

1416 miles on odometer

No comments:

Post a Comment