Saturday, November 30, 2013

11-25-13 Errands in 2014 Nissan Versa SV - 29.2 miles driven today - Average mpg 31.9

On 11-25-13, I ran a lot of errands.  First, I went to the doctor's office for some blood tests.  Then, I went to a different pet store to use the 10% coupon that I forgot to use before.  They had more selection than our local pet store.  I did not like driving the extra miles, but I did get the dog treats that I had wanted, and I saved 10%.  Next, I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get heavy drapes for our bedroom.  We are having some drafty windows.  The drapes did help with the draft.  

On the way home from shopping, I stopped at the Chinese drive through place and got some egg drop soup.  

Total miles for these trips was 29.2.  The average speed was 60 miles per hour.  The average mpg was 31.9.  There are estimated to be 100 miles remaining on the 7th tank of gasoline.  The ending odometer was 1854.

29.2 miles

31.9 avg mpg

100 miles remaining 7th tank

ending odometer 1854 miles
#mpg, #NissanVersa,

No comments:

Post a Comment