Saturday, November 30, 2013

11-26-13 and 11-27-13 - Errands for Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping in 2014 Nissan Versa SV - up to 32.2 avg mpg

I forgot to record the mileage for 11-26-13, but I remember where I drove.  I will combine an entry for both days here.

on 11-26-13, I went to Whataburger for a fast food breakfast. Then, I visited my parents. Next, on the way back, I shopped for supplies at Wal Mart.  I also went to Arby's for a fast food lunch.  Next, I went to get gasoline.  Then, I went to the Village shopping center to do some Christmas shopping. I also stopped in where my sister in law works and visited with her and her daughter for a few minutes.

On the way home, I stopped at the grocery store for some last minute Thanksgiving meal items.

On 11-27-13, I went to Target for some supplies.  I also picked up a couple of Christmas presents there, too.

Total miles for both days was 67.5.  Top speed was 65 mph.  Average mpg went up to 32.2.  There were estimated to be 362 miles remaining on the 8th tank of gasoline. Ending odometer was 1922 miles.

32.2 avg mpg

67.5 miles on trip gauge

362 miles remaining 8th tank

1922 miles on odometer
 

#mpg, #NissanVersa,

No comments:

Post a Comment