Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday, 11-17-13 drove 17.1 miles with avg mpg 31.9 in 2014 Nissan Versa SV

On Sunday, 11-17-13, I ran errands.  I went to the Pet store near our home, but they were out of bully sticks.  Then, I went to the post office to mail a Thanksgiving card for my nephew.  Next, I went to a different pet store to get food for the dog, since I had a 15% off coupon.  It was still expensive for the food, even with the coupon.  I also got a toy for the dog.

Next, I went to Target, as it is the only store where I can find the plain strawberry gogurt that my fiance likes.  Last, I went to Kroger for groceries.  I also found some slippers for my fiance.

Totals miles driven today were 17.1.  Average speed was 40 mph.  Average mpg was 31.9.  There are estimated to be 224 miles remaining on the 7th tank of gasoline.  The ending odometer was 1767.

17.1 miles driven today

blurry 224 miles remaining on 7th tank

31.9 avg mpg

1767 miles on odometer












#mpg, #NissanVersa,

No comments:

Post a Comment