Thursday, October 24, 2013

Errands in 2014 Nissan Versa SV on 10-22-13 - average miles per gallon up to 31.2

Today was my mother's birthday.  I drove to see her and my father.  On the way there, I stopped to purchase the 6th tank of gasoline and to get a fast food breakfast.  The breakfast wasn't so great.  I had a nice visit with my family.  I had made my mother a lemon cake.  Both my parents tried the cake.  This was surprising, as my father typically would not eat desserts.  On the way back, I stopped at WalMart for some supplies. I also got some shirts for my fiance.  Next, I went to CVS to pick up my blood pressure medication.

Top speed was 65 miles per hour.  Total miles for this trip were 63.1.

The average miles per gallon went up to 31.2.  As far as I recall, this is my top average miles per gallon so far for this car.  Excellent improvement!

The estimated miles remaining on the 6th tank of gasoline were 358.

Ending miles on the odometer were 1375.

31.2 average mpg

63.1 miles on trip gauge

358 miles remaining on 6th tank of gasoline

1375 miles on odometer
#mpg, #NissanVersa,

No comments:

Post a Comment