Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dr. appointments & Grocery store errands in 2014 Nissan Versa SV on 10-8-13

First, I drove to the hospital for an appointment with my internist to discuss my kidney stone.  We also discussed my upcoming surgery.  Then, I drove to the ultrasound place for an ultrasound on my kidneys.  There were some unruly male patients in the ultrasound waiting room who were disgruntled because the ultrasound place could not produce CDs of their x-rays.  There was a technical issue.  The front desk staff was very professional and took a lot of abuse from these men.  They continued to be disruptive in the waiting area.  I was embarrassed that anyone would act like that in public.

I also went to Kroger for some groceries, and then to Tom Thumb for some things that I prefer to get there.

Total miles for these trips was 19.7.

Average miles per gallon was still 30.8.

There are estimated 178 miles remaining on the 5th tank of gasoline.

19.7 miles trip

30.8 avg mpg

178 miles remaining on 5th tank of gasoline

1209 miles on odometer
 #mpg, #NissanVersa,

No comments:

Post a Comment