Thursday, October 24, 2013

Errands in 2014 Nissan Versa SV on 10-16-13

Drove to the dentist.  Normally this would be half a mile from my home to the dentist.  However, the road is under construction.  The bridge is now a big hole in the ground, and the road is closed.  So, I had to drive around the park to get to the dentist.  Getting home was not as difficult, because the other road is now one way in the direction toward home.  Top speed was 30 mph for this errand.

It was a cold rainy day.  My tire indicator came on the night before.  I drove to the Nissan dealership and they adjusted my tire pressure.  Good service and only a 15 minute wait.

Also drove to the train station and took the train to the fair.  That evening, I drove to the grocery store.

Total miles for these trips were 16.4.

Average miles per gallon were 30.5.

Ending odometer was 1260.

It is estimated that there are 108 miles remaining on the 5th tank of gasoline. 



16.4 miles trip gauge

30.5 avg mpg

108 miles estimated remaining on 5th tank of gasoline

1260 miles on odometer


#mpg, #NissanVersa,

No comments:

Post a Comment