Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Two mile trip to UPS store 7-31-2013 in 2014 Nissan Versa SV

Sadly, today I got a nice flier from Honda saying that a lot of really cool electronic texting and music streaming features are now standard on Hondas that are better than the simple Bluetooth in my Nissan Versa. I still don't have my proper license plates yet.  Will keep the Honda features in mind for future cars.  My old car was a very standard Honda Civic coupe with no Bluetooth at all.

Today I received an item I had ordered, but it was too small.  Quick 2 mile trip to UPS store to ship the item as a return.  81 miles remaining on the second tank of gasoline.  29.4 average mpg.  Average speed this trip was 30 mph or less.  Ending odometer 467 miles.

2.1 miles to UPS store and back

Perpetual 29.4 avg mpg

81 miles remaining on 2nd tank of fuel

467 miles driven on 2014 Nissan Versa SV

No comments:

Post a Comment