Wednesday, March 5, 2014

3-5-14 Drove 27 miles in 2014 Nissan Versa SV with 32.2 avg mpg and ending odometer at 3537 miles

On 3-5-2014, I drove to work, to Walmart, to Kroger, to Favorite Yogurt, and to Afrah for takeout dinner with 32.2 avg mpg.  The car estimated that there were 290 miles remaining on the 14th tank of gasoline.  The ending odometer was at 3537 miles.

The car will no longer charge my iphone. It seems that the charging outlet in the car does not work. I will mention this when I try to get the oil changed.  I probably will not pay for Nissan to rotate and balance my tires at the oil change. I would prefer to buy lifetime rotate and balance from someone else, as I feel that this is a better value.  Hoping to sort this soon.  It is inconvenient to not be able to plug in external devices to the power outlet.
27 miles

32.2 mpg

290 miles remaining

3537 miles on odometer



#mpg, #NissanVersa,

No comments:

Post a Comment