Wednesday, March 12, 2014

3-11-14 Drove 38.9 miles in 2014 Nissan Versa SV with 32.2 avg mpg and ending odometer at 3655 miles

On 3-11-2014, I drove to Whataburger, the Nissan dealer, the dry cleaners, McDonalds, Chikfila, Bath and Body works, the book store, Jack in the Box, Home Depot, and Whataburger.  I had free coupons at Chikfila and Bath and Body works. I got the car repaired under the warranty for the power outlet, some loose trim, and my reversing light was out. I had good service mostly from the dealer. 

I dropped off some trousers at the dry cleaner.  I got some items that I needed to repair some doors in our home at Home Depot.  I returned some items at Walmart that were the wrong size.  Total for all of these errands was 39.9 miles.  The car estimated that there were 190 miles remaining on the 14th tank of gasoline.  The top speed was 45 mph.  The ending odometer was 3655.
32.2 mpg

188 miles remaining

3655 miles on odometer

#mpg, #NissanVersa,

No comments:

Post a Comment