Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12-3-13 Driving in 2014 Nissan Versa SV with 32.6 avg mpg

On 12-3-13 I drove to the Post Office, then to the place that buys used DVDs.  we got $37 for 2 bags of used DVDs.  I thought it would be more. Some of the DVDs were only worth 25 cents. 

Then, I went to the dead Valley View Mall.  I had a coupon for a free item from Bath and Body Works.  The mall smelled like an old person's house to me.  Most shops were closed.  I ate at a bistro in the mall that was very good.  The guy said that the mall people do not like his food.  It was delicious food, and I agree, this guy needs to move from this mall.  I got his business card to see if I could find a way to help him.

Next, I went to Bath and Body Works.  The coupon was only for a limited selection of free items.  I got an item that will be given as a gift.

Then, I went to Kroger for groceries.  After putting away the groceries, I drove to the dog park.  It was a very warm day, and we didn't stay long as we were both thirsty and tired.  This time, I didn't step in any muck.

Total miles driven were 27.7.  The average speed was 35 mph.  The average miles per gallon was 32.6.  The ending odometer was 2068.  There are estimated to be 204 miles remaining on the 8th tank of gasoline.
27.7 miles driven

32.6 avg mpg

204 miles remaining

2068 miles on odometer


#NissanVersa, #mpg,

No comments:

Post a Comment